[ubuntu-my] Translation Jam - Ubuntu-my

gunbladeiv gunbladeiv at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 07:27:35 BST 2009

LOL -

There may be a lot of people who dont know what is Triage Jam.  For
those who is still unclear of what is a Triage Jam please read this:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Jams/Bugs?action=show&redirect=RunningBugJam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GlobalBugJam/

That is an opportunity for ubuntu-my to gather during FOSS.my 09.  How
many person will agree about this? I've already discuss with some of
ubuntu-my members to do this jam on 5th July 2009 at public spot where
public transport is nearby.

But it is still on planning phase.