[ubuntu-my] Bandwidth Test for MY is way far lower than otherc ountry

Rafe Azsnal Ropee Adman rafe at mdec.com.my
Thu Jun 11 15:03:47 BST 2009

Hahaha brother, if we keep this up im sure it would be more. Coming from the telco line and being involve directly with fibre design and implementation b4 i understand first hand the issue and the problem that most of the telco is facing. If possible we want what every1 want -ftth- maybe :) and a better upstream.

TM being incorp, yes sometimes 20 yrs ago but being *leadership by example* im sure the mentality is still there if not much. Hihihi. Take a look on hsbb project it takes 20 yrs for them to decide and for a total cost of 12B to built the expertise the ownership among other need to be consider. How berhad TM gonna be they are still GLC and decision making is always hard and not theirs to make. I agreed with u if so TM is fully private there a lots of people without salary now but would the gov risk that?

If u r taking bout a smaller telco like Jaring, dude they got not issue they dont maintain the last mile, renting a layer 2 line and interconnect with their own network is better manage and having smaller consumer based, traffic of BW is better organize put it QOS or POS.

But im not is that TM is good is just that i pity them. Hahaha.

Anyway Donald, im sure every1 of have their own opnion of how they want to be serve. Btw i myself dont use tm hahaha b'cause of certain issue.

Was nice to chat with you, hope we could sit down and meet 1 day.

Regards,
Rafe Azsnal
MDeC, CYBERJAYA.

Mobility by Maxis