[ubuntu-my] How do i burn my 9.04 download to disk pls?

Donald P Kong dpkong at pc.jaring.my
Mon Jun 8 17:05:38 BST 2009

assuming you have all files in one partition, you can really fill up the
20GB space depending on what you store in your /home directory.

updating the system usually doesn't fill up up the / partition. mine has
always been 8Gb and has never been full unless one installs a _lot_ of
different s/w. trying doing "sudo aptitude clean" often to clear
our /var/cache/apt/archives

also remove old kernels as that tends to fill up /boot as well

--

Donald P Kong
+6019-887-7337

http://nanasbarat.dyndns.org