[ubuntu-my] Open Source Conference - Ubuntu-My

gunbladeiv gunbladeiv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 20:03:14 BST 2009

Hello,

I would like to thank all members for making our loco looks great at MSC
Malaysia Open Source Conference for this past few days.  A lot of people
will look at Ubuntu as a strong and great Operating System as the
support from loco is there 24/7.

And thanks to all donate money, food, artwork and etc for our Loco
Launching party on 31st May 2009.  Without your support, this party will
never happen.

Last but not least, thanks to Ubuntu-my-women for making it easier for
the guys to manage every single task to organize better party.
Especially to cik nuhaa and cik norly. :LoL:

time to sleep. Thanks again!

Mohd Faizul Bin Zulkipli
Gunblade IV