[ubuntu-my] Fwd: Re: Malay localization upstreaming

Khairul Aizat Kamarudzzaman fenris at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 23 09:49:34 BST 2009

FYI,
Btw i already chat with asac on the channel, here are some of his words....

[16:30] <asac> yes. i should do that asasp
[16:31] <e-jat> but for us .. we still need to finish the xulrunner translation
1st right ?:(
[16:32] <asac> thats the case in any case
[16:32] <asac> e-jat: also on top of my todo list is to enable all launchpad
translations during development cycle
[16:32] <asac> so that teams can actually see the progress they are making (or
notmaking)
[16:33] <asac> i think that will help a lot. we still need a process then how
to figure which translations will make the cut and which wont (for the final
release)
[16:34] <asac> the other topic is exporting for upstream. thats still on my
list. i talked to gandi and i finally understand how the hg upstream source
trees for translations are layouted
[16:34] <asac> its really a bit tricky.

So .. i think .. this is our task to make it success . Documentation &
Translation Team should take note about this.

Cheers!!