[ubuntu-my] KittyBox - KatieKitty Fire Donation

wanfahmi at gmail.com wanfahmi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 06:54:19 BST 2009

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGhkMHB2OVNBMVFGN25WcmEtcGktR0E6MA..

KittyBox - KatieKitty Fire Donation

BACKGROUND:
Part of KatieKitty's house caught fire on the 18th July 2009. Katie and
family is safe and is temporarily staying at a friend's house.

This is the donation form for KatieKitty. ALL proceeds will be channeled to
KatieKitty.

Any form of donation is accepted.

Bulk items can be sent to my place, in Puchong. SMS me with you name/nick
for my address and appointment. I'll be running this donation drive for 3
days starting today 19/7/09 till 21/7/09.
My phone number: 012-2201741

For cash donation, please transfer to my Maybank Account. Details below:
Name: WAN MUHAMMAD FAHMI BIN WAN AZMI
ACC: 512080325647
Bank: Maybank
E-Mail: wanfahmi at gmail.com

** IMPORTANT **
Please fill this form AFTER you have transferred cash.

Thank you

itiknila

Name/Nick * Please enter your name or nick

EMail * Enter your contact EMail

My donation * You may tick more than one

Cash
Food
Clothing
Other:

Cash Donation After you have done M2U transfer, please enter the details
here

Other Donation List down other items you would like to donate

Message to KatieKitty If you would like to pass a message