[ubuntu-my] How to develop a Linux Special Interest Group(SIG) in a Univ

de zull dezull at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 11:31:14 GMT 2009

Thanks for the tips. That is a good magazine. I think I should provide more
details on our community. Actually we don't even have any sort of official
linux community in our campus, although a lot of my friends are faithful
linux users. We share knowledge about linux and open source, but
unfortunately only among us. That is why we want to create SIG to invite
other students to use linux and foss. I think a weekly meeting would be
great, but what topics should we focus on? I mean, should we provide
tutorials on everything? or is there better ways to make them self-motivated
to explore themselves, with our guides?