[ubuntu-my] How to develop a Linux Special Interest Group(SIG) in a Univ

nuhaa cawan.nuhaa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 06:22:10 GMT 2009

i can think of 3 ways of getting ppl involved:
[1] posters and posters
[2] highlight the value in participating
[3] maybe have male and female contact person for this as in uni there's
just more female students than male - tap that resources

as for teaching modules - make use of Full Circle magazin by ubuntu. it's
out every month http://fullcirclemagazine.org/

thx

Nuhaa All Bakry / cawanpink
http://cawanpink.net