[ubuntu-my] Ubuntu-MY Translation & Documentation Team

Katie Kitty admin at flamehaze.info
Fri Aug 7 14:24:51 BST 2009

Ubuntu-MY Translation & Documentation Team had created a launchpad page at
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-my-transdocs<https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-my-transdocs>

Whoever who interested to join the Translation and Documentation team are
welcome to apply membership in that page.

Mailing list has been applied, however it has been rejected by the launchpad
admin with the reply as below.

Hi!

I am declining the request for a mailing list in Launchpad as we already
have -my lists on lists.ubuntu.com for this kind of stuff. Thanks!
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Jorge O. Castro

Hope that someone can help to appeal for the mailing list to be approve and
verify the status of Ubuntu-MY Translation & Documentation Team.

Anyway, hope that there will be more people interested in helping on the
translation & documentation work.

Thank you.

--
KatieKitty