[ubuntu-my] Hasil Sidang Akhbar MSC OSCONF 2009

starconsultancy f.van.der.star at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 01:12:40 BST 2009

Dear Mr. Rafw Azsnal Ropee Adman,

It is not about ties and all that. Protocol is just general accepted codes
how to receive v.i.p.'s And I am sure that the ministers including the
honorourable Datok (spelling?) Doctor Najib will understand this.

For this protocol I would like to share my knowledge and experiences. Also I
want to cooperate to make this event successfull. Mr. Adman the open source
philosophy is this to my opinion: "Everyone has his or her talents,
knowledge and experience, so let us share this. From this perspective I
would like this event will be one of which people never forget. So
conclusion: We need television......great impact on people......therefore we
need v.i.p.'s coming to this event, especially the prime minister, who I
respect alot and also I repeat also the former prime minister.

My contributions may include to deliver texts to you for writing invitations
and do all the organization about how receiving these people but BEHIND THE
SCENES.