[ubuntu-my] [ UBUNTU-MY ] Jaunty Release Party

Mohd Faizul Zulkipli gunbladeiv at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 11:31:04 BST 2009

Assalamualaikum/Selamat Sejahtera,

As Jaunty is being officially release today, I would like to track any state organize release party which has been planned by Ubuntu Malaysia member so that we can keep a track of all release party being organize in Malaysia.  I've create a page in our wiki regarding all Release Party , all organizer of Release party are encourage to edit the page and list your event in the page.  The page can be access at http://wiki.ubuntu.com.my/ReleaseParty .  Feel free to edit the page, and make Jaunty release party a party that we will never forget :)