[ubuntu-my] Standardizing the Ubuntu Malaysia

Hasan Bakar bizkutrai at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 16:15:38 BST 2009

ubuntu-my is totally different with my ubuntu, which means Ubuntu
Malaysia and would be a bonus if we can use ubuntu.my domain name but
since it's already registered by Jason Yap, E-Globalfocus Sdn Bhd
(Hostpro2u) , we should contact him for the domain use, or stick with
ubuntu.com.my for the domain.

+1 ubuntu-my for the name
+1 ubuntu.com.my for the domain