[ubuntu-my] Malay Translation Team

fenris fenris at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 10 07:40:22 BST 2009

hi Gen,

nice to meet u too. anyway sorry i cant meet u that day because i went to
site.
For sure ... Ubuntu-my Loco Team will give the best of our afford to help &
pushing the localization for Malay in Firefox up to Mozilla.

We (Ubuntu-my members) will try to contact with launchpad and asking their
procedure to get the .po. I also heard from rafe (MDeC) told me that u
interested to meet us (ubuntu-my members), maybe we can have a session in
MSC OSCONF 09 with Ubuntu-my Loco team members on the event.

again, nice to meet ya ... see ya at MSC OSCONF 2009

http://knowledge.oscc.org.my/practice-areas/rnd/projek-terjemahan-bahasa-melayu