[ubuntu-my] Projek Terjemahan Mozilla Firefox Dan Thunderbird

Rafe Azsnal Ropee Adman rafe at mdec.com.my
Wed Apr 8 05:06:05 BST 2009

Salam All,

MDeC also had a session with Mozilla for dinner yesterday night. Mr. Gen
also has mention that he is very surprise and happy that ubuntu-loco has
been formalize. He would like very to have a session with all of you on
future growth on Mozilla. Mr. Gen will be back here during MSC Malaysia
Open Source Conference to give one of his speech. And during his stayed
here he wish to meet with ubuntu members...

Thank you.

Best regards,

Rafe Azsnal
DID : +603.8315.3143	Mobile : +6019.266.3835

MSC Malaysia Open Source Conference 2009

To see more details and RSVP, follow the link below
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=719694333&k=4YE63Z6ZS4YM51L1PEZYS4