[ubuntu-my] Application for Official LoCo Team

- gcc gccclient at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 05:51:25 BST 2009

COngrat Malaysia Team!

________________________________
From: ApOgEE <jerungkun at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 8:45:57 PM
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-my] Application for Official LoCo Team

From: "Nicholas Ng" <nbliang at gmail.com>

All ubuntu-my members...

We are happy to announce that our Ubuntu Malaysia LoCo Team
(MalaysianTeam) has been approved and we are now the official team for
Malaysia !! The LoCo Council meeting took place this morning at 4am,
#ubuntu-meeting @ irc.freenode.net and attended by e-jat, ApOgEE,
GunbladeIV and myself.

For the meeting log, please visit the following url (starting from
21:40 onwards):

 http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2009/03/31/%23ubuntu-meeting.html

We would like to thanks every members for the supports and helps. CHEERSSSS !!!!

CHEERRSSSS dude!!! I got the Happening Log too: http://apogeek.com/apo-files/ubuntu-my-appoval-20090401-0500.txt

nbliang and e-jat done it perfectly... I'm just sitting there and say 'thank you'  coz they don't have anymore question.

Congratulations to All Ubuntu Malaysia Community!! Thanks to the team, thanks to all!!