[ubuntu-my] Application for Official LoCo Team

Nicholas Ng nbliang at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 03:46:19 BST 2009

All ubuntu-my members...

We are happy to announce that our Ubuntu Malaysia LoCo Team
(MalaysianTeam) has been approved and we are now the official team for
Malaysia !! The LoCo Council meeting took place this morning at 4am,
#ubuntu-meeting @ irc.freenode.net and attended by e-jat, ApOgEE,
GunbladeIV and myself.

For the meeting log, please visit the following url (starting from
21:40 onwards):

  http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2009/03/31/%23ubuntu-meeting.html

We would like to thanks every members for the supports and helps. CHEERSSSS !!!!

Regards,

Nicholas Ng
Ubuntu Malaysia LoCo Team
Sarawak, Malaysia