[ubuntu-my] Modifications on MalaysianTeam's wiki

Nicholas Ng nbliang at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 08:28:36 BST 2008

Bro & sis,

Just wanted to announce that ApOgEE has started to re-design and
re-structure our [1] wiki to make it nicer, properly structure and
look professional. The new wiki (hopefully) will be in dwi-bahasa (MS
and EN) where EN will be the main language for most of the section [do
give feedback on this] as public (non-Malaysian) may drop by to our
wiki as well.

The new design can be viewed from our [2] WebTeam page and we invite
all member to participate in populating the sections in dwi-bahasa
(put in separate paragraph or section in the page), which we will
split it up later with the default in EN and MS in [wikipage]/ms
format.

If you do not know how to edit the info or do not want to edit the
wiki, please drop in your content suggestion / contribution to this
mailing list as we will put it in.

Thanks ApOgEE for his efforts and cheers !!

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MalaysianTeam
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MalaysianTeam/WebTeam

With best regards,

Nicholas Ng