[ubuntu-my] Ubuntu 8.10 (Intrepid Ibex) Release Party

Nicholas Ng nbliang at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 10:44:52 BST 2008

Sabah will be too far to merge with Sarawak (which will be held at
Kuching), so it's best to have another team / celebration at Sabah as
well. The more the merrier !!

For us at Kuching, Sarawak, we probably will be having the Release
Party on the 1st Nov (Saturday) through [1] Kuching Open Source
Community (KOSC). Anyone in Kuching and the surrounding area can drop
in to celebrate with us. Please check out our website or [2] forum for
more info on this.

[1] http://www.kuchingosc.org/
[2] http://forum.kuchingosc.org/

With best regards,