[ubuntu-my] Fwd: Win an Iphone 3g by blogging about BarCampJB

Ezwan Aizat Bin Abdullah Faiz aizat.faiz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 10:47:48 GMT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cheryl Goh <cherylgoh at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 6:46 PM
Subject: Win an Iphone 3g by blogging about BarCampJB
To: Barcamp Johor <barcamp-johor at googlegroups.com>

BarCamp JB is happening this 6th and 7th December at MSC Cyberport JB.
We have plenty of interesting sessions: http://barcamp.org/BarCampJBsessions

So if you haven't done so already its time to register at
http://barcamp.org/JBRegister

To kick things off, we have a cool contest thanks to Ganesh who
contributed his slightly use Iphone 3g (locked US version) BarCampJB
is going to have a cool contest.

Blog about BarCampJB

We want you to cover BarCampJB and let those in cyberspace follow what
is going on with BarCampJB

The prize: Hardly used Iphone 3g, locked US version – (can be unlocked
with Turbo Sim I heard) sponsored by Ganesh, MSC Cyberport

Contest Mechanics

1. Blog and Twitter about BarCampJB

2. Scoring : Amount of Post 30%, (divided into 15% pre event, 15%
during event)
Quality of Post 30%,
Creativity(using pictures video (20%),
Using Twitter.com (microblogging) 20%

3. Link back to www.barcamp.my/blog

4. must include barcamp logo in one of the post

5. must include barcamp badge in your blog (you can get that at
www.barcamp.my/blog)

6. blogpost and pictures must be tagged barcampjb

7. Twitter must be tagged #barcampjb

8. The judges will be following your post viahttp://blogsearch.google.com/
and http://search.twitter.com/search?q=barcampjb

Judges : Cheryl Goh, Eugene and Daniel CerVentus [so these guys cant
win :-( ]

Contest Starts NOW and ends 2.00 pm BarCampJB time, 7th December 2008.

More details will be uploaded in www.barcamp.my/blog

warning: Internet connections may be an issue so bring your own
wireless.

*hint you can Twitter via SMS too.
Groups "Barcamp Johor" group.
barcamp-johor+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com
 For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/barcamp-johor?hl=en-GB

aizatto - sleep, to the power of z -_-;;^zzz
http://foss.my - FOSS.my Nov 8-9