[ubuntu-my] Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex 8.10 Release Party

ApOgEE jerungkun at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 07:39:07 GMT 2008

Greetings All,

We are going to have an Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex 8.10 Release Party in Foss.my
events on 8th and 9th Nov 2008. Please inform all your friends. And if you
can, please do promote the release of Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex 8.10 to everybody
near you. Ubuntu marketing and promotion is one of your big contribution in
growing Ubuntu community in Malaysia.

Apart from that, to IRC operator who have access on #ubuntu-my at
irc.freenode.net, please update the channel topic to promote the release.
For those who have ideas on updating ubuntu.com.my website to effectively
promote Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex, please do shout your voice here... we are
listening...

Thanks All for your contributions in making Ubuntu Malaysia grow bigger and
better every day.

--
Best Wishes,

ApOgEE a.k.a JeRuNgKuN