[ubuntu-my] [osa-cyber] MyOSS April 2008 Meetup

Ezwan Aizat Bin Abdullah Faiz aizat.faiz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 09:35:40 BST 2008

Taken from
 * http://foss.org.my/projects/meetups/april-2008-meetup/myoss-april-2008-meetup-selenium-web-testing

MyOSS April 2008 Meetup - Selenium Web Testing Framework

Topic - Selenium Web Testing Framework

Selenium is a web testing framework for web applications. Selenium
does not simulate a browser environment like HtmlUnit and HttpUnit, it
starts a real browser to execute your acceptance tests, like a human.

This presentation, Yuen-Chi will give an introduction to Selenium and
show how tests can be easily written and tested with JUnit.

Yuen-Chi Lian is a technical evangelist who is employed by CustomWare
Asia Pacific, major role in the company is to work as a Java developer
and support engineer. He is a blogger and an active contributor of
MyJUG.

Besides of Java web-based development, Yuen-Chi has also involved in
the technical support of today's well-known products, such as
Atlassian JIRA, Atlassian Confluence, and Mule ESB.

When
Wednesday April 3rd 7:30 PM

What - Meetup Agenda
7:30pm - 7:45pm Opening by the Organizer
7:45pm - 8:30pm Selenium Web Testing Framework by Yuen Chi Lian
8:30pm - 8:45pm Q&A

Cost:
Free. No registration required, just come right in, have a seat, and
join the crowd.

Contact
aizat.faiz at gmail.com
+60176908783

Where:
OUM Angkasa Raya
Open University Malaysia
Floor Tingkat 3, Bangunan Angkasa Raya,
Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
TEL: 60-3-2148 8400

Located near Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)
15 minute walk from the KLCC LRT station.
Praying facilities are available on the campus.

About MyOSS Meetups
Interested in helping out the Free and Open Source Community in Malaysia?
Check out http://foss.org.my/projects/meetups/howto

If you would like to do a presentation, please contact me at the above
email address.
Learn more about the MyOSS Meetups at
http://foss.org.my/projects/meetups/about .

This meetup is possible due to the support and facilities provided by
Open University Malaysia.

--
aizatto - sleep, to the power of z -_-;;^zzz