[ubuntu-my] Ubuntu Hardy Launch Party Suggestion

Eric seidlitz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 12:38:44 GMT 2008

Excellent suggestion. Perhaps a good date for a Hardy launch party would be
26 or 27 April 2008? That would give people time to download the ISO file
and make copies for others whose Streamyx connection is - ahem - not so
great. ;^) If we had the launch party on the release date, it might just be
a download party - which is a bit less fun. Especially if we're relying on -
ahem - Streamyx.

Eric

Salam All Ubuntuians,