[ubuntu-my] Applications to join Ubuntu Malaysia @ Launchpad

Nicholas Ng nbliang at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 06:47:06 BST 2008

Guys / girls,

There are few people that have requested to join [1] Ubuntu Malaysia
at Launchpad but they did not provide much information for us to
approve him/her as we cannot find any detail of that person. If anyone
of you know the person listed below, please do advice us whether we
can approved them or not. The reason is because we do not want
"unwanted" people to be approved and causing problems within the
community.

For those who not yet join the [1] Ubuntu Malaysia at Launchpad and
would like to do so, please at least put some information about
yourself in your wiki, or launchpad profile.

Here are the [2] members that awaiting for approval:
1. badaveil (https://edge.launchpad.net/~badaveil) - applied on 2008-06-21
2. battousai6691 (https://edge.launchpad.net/~emn6691) - applied on 2008-06-12
3. bigqayyum (https://edge.launchpad.net/~bigqayyum) - applied on 2008-06-29

[1] https://edge.launchpad.net/~malaysianteam