[ubuntu-my] Ubuntu-MY WebTeam Volunteer

Donald P Kong dpkong at pc.jaring.my
Mon Jul 28 15:39:42 BST 2008

before publishing any mirrors, it would be good to get a commitment from
them that it will be permanent. also, they should register it with
Canonical so that my.archive.ubuntu.com will point to these servers. for
MMU who are planning to have 2 mirrors, there should be some kind of
failover or load-balancing mechanism.

that way, any default installation of ubuntu will use these mirrors.