[ubuntu-my] Usage of ubuntu.com.my and ubuntu.org.my

Nicholas Ng nbliang at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 18:18:12 BST 2008

Papit,

ubuntu-my is a LoCo team, but is NOT YET Official LoCo. In order to be
official LoCo, we need to be active and have most of the things setup
and running such as the website, etc.

Some of us here already prepare the necessary things to get our LoCo
team approved as Official LoCo but is held back due to our domain
issue. Once we have the ubuntu-my.org pointed to our server, we will
proceed with the application for Official LoCo.

With best regards,

Nicholas Ng
Sarawak, Malaysia
Ubuntu Member