[ubuntu-my] ISSUE: Canonical Permission for our domain http://ubuntu.com.my

Mohammad Hafiz mypapit - 9w2wtf mypapit at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 14:10:54 BST 2008

I'm ok with it Nicholas, as long as it meet Canonical requirements

Please, let us resolve this domain issue in an efficient manner by getting
ubuntu-my.org domain as our official LoCo
domain.

I believe all of you have well meaning intention, but lets not forget that
we need to work efficiently in order to get our community running at full
speed.

Thanks

something real at :
Blog : http://blog.mypapit.net