[ubuntu-my] ISSUE: Canonical Permission for our domain http://ubuntu.com.my

Nicholas Ng nbliang at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 07:36:45 BST 2008

I have e-mailed to Canonical regarding our usage on ubuntu.com.my and
ubuntu.org.my and ask for their permission to use it as our supporting
domains. As I mentioned earlier, both domains will be pointing to the
same server but our main domain should be ubuntu-my.org (so it's
consistent with other LoCo team).

Currently all the following domains are registered to:

1. ubuntu.com.my (registered by mypapit, currently our main domain)
2. ubuntu.org.my (registered by me, currently also point to the same server)
3. ubuntu-my.org (registered by smurf <Matthias Urlichs>, belong to Canonical)

With best regards,

Nicholas Ng
Sarawak, Malaysia
Ubuntu Member