[ubuntu-my] ISSUE: Canonical Permission for our domain http://ubuntu.com.my

zarul shahrin zarulshahrin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 01:22:15 BST 2008

To make things clear

1) I didn't register the domain name

2) I agreed to talk about it with Canonical,in fact I did query them
regarding this, and I requested for certain "conditions" to be met if you
guys want me to proceed (and this has obviously got me into a flame war..)..
and I have been talking about this "trademarks" thing Million of times .. So
please don't say I didn't this and that and point everything at me..
3) Some of you are VERY "clear" on my stand in this. So please don't get me
started...

I wanted to get us free from this problem and I was flamed for that... So,
now that we are in this hot soup.. Please don't point everything at me... I
warned you guys..