[ubuntu-my] ISSUE: Canonical Permission for our domain http://ubuntu.com.my

ApOgEE jerungkun at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 11:42:49 BST 2008

Hi all,

I've been asked by UbuntuForums Admin regarding our domain
http://ubuntu.com.my

They asked me to take it down due to unclear Canonical Permission and asked
me to prove it.
I've told them that I'm not the domain owner. So, they asked me to inform
the site owner about the trademark policy
http://www.ubuntu.com/aboutus/trademarkpolicy

Actually, it is not a big deal as I told them that maybe it have been
resolved previously by Malaysian LoCo team Founder where I took Zarul's
words that he can speak with Mark Shuttleworth in personal.

However, they wanna me to prove it. So, please if somebody here already know
about this issue and have the prove of written permission from canonical,
please make it public so we can all see. And I will likely don't have
anymore trouble in promoting http://ubuntu.com.my anywhere in the world.

--
Best Wishes,

ApOgEE a.k.a JeRuNgKuN