[ubuntu-my] Freedom of Choice

Low Lee Leong leonglow at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 00:55:37 GMT 2008

Torch light not enough...
 Use spot light... Beam them until skin burn... hahah......
 Enlighten???????

Mohamad Faizul <mypiju at gmail.com> wrote: show them the light ?
ok, i will bring my torch light

On Jan 30, 2008 11:23 PM, ApOgEE <jerungkun at gmail.com> wrote:
 show them... show them the light.

On Jan 30, 2008 5:41 PM, Donald P Kong <dpkong at pc.jaring.my> wrote:
  while your comments are respected, i also believe in freedom of choice
but in the FOSS way..

while some converge here to share a common interest, some come to learn
and some come hoping to "spread the word"

to those who couldn't care less what OS they run and prefer to live in
oblivion in regards to computers, then there's not much we can do for
them now. maybe later we'll get to them.

but for those who are deliberately kept in the dark, we are here to show
  them the light.

On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 01:17 +0000, ubuntu-my-request at lists.ubuntu.com
wrote:
> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:51:35 -0800 (PST)
  > From: Low Lee Leong <leonglow at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [ubuntu-my] difficulty spreading Ubuntu or any Linux
>
> Linux is about freedom.  Why should we bother if other still want to use windows and reluctant to use Linux? People have rights to decide what they like.  As Linus once said, Linux is not to replace Windows, it just a choice of another OS.  We all converge to this mailing list because we like linux and would like to bond together.  There are millions outside there who just want the computer get their job done and don't bother what OS it is.   As long as it done the job the it is fine.  They have other thing to pursure such as sales figure, feed the kids, pick up kids from school.
  >  Life is about enjoying and respecting others......

Best Wishes,

ApOgEE a.k.a JeRuNgKuN

Faizul
http://kaki5.wordpress.com/ --