[ubuntu-my] difficulty spreading Ubuntu or any Linux

ApOgEE jerungkun at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 04:57:02 GMT 2008

Don't bother if they are reluctant to use Linux or decided to use windows...
Anyway, it's not fair if they don't know anything about linux before
deciding to use what... they have to know the choices available before
making that decision...

Just make sure they know what they can have with Ubuntu Linux... Else, up to
them.

Best Wishes,

ApOgEE a.k.a JeRuNgKuN
http://artofapogee.blogspot.com - Art Of ApOgEE