[ubuntu-my] KDE 4 on ubuntu 7.10

Low Lee Leong leonglow at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 00:41:32 GMT 2008

Hi Guys,
               Last night I successfully installed KDE 4 to ubuntu 7.10.  It is damn elegent. My own opinion is, it is on par or above MS windows Vista.  The graphic is very clean.  However I am very sleepy and have no time to explore more.
              Additional information, I use it on VMware virtual machine install on MS XP host.  One thing about Linux graphic is that it can only produce up to 24bit only compare to 32bit.  I notice 32bit is sharper.
              I also has Linux gOS desktop install on the same system.  It is damn pretty also.
 By the way, if you guys would like to find the installing step, just googling on the web.  There are tonnes of howto guide.

 Regards,
 Airfoil