[ubuntu-my] Update from Mid Valley

Shaifful shaifful.md at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 00:00:53 GMT 2008

I'm so sorry for my absence yesterday,
It was accidentally and was not plan at all.

So I for the Next time, I will try to include myself and try to join you
guys.

Ok for number 2 (a letter from Wariola of course), my suggestions is
that we need to try contacting as many of these university
representatives because there are few Universities that already have
their Open Source team. And with help of these Universities open source
team we could gather more participants and hopefully as many user.
In the Event, for the presentation or maybe for the Show off Part
(demo), we can try to demonstrate Ubuntu to the people outside. Because,
I think people was still afraid of using Ubuntu or Linux, because they
feel insecure, they don't really have time to explore and learn.
You cant put Windows Vista and Ubuntu side by side, compare the
features.., starting from the Installation of the Ubuntu etc..
so that they would see, from their point of view. You all know that by
Only listen, we gain only 25%, by listen and hear 50%, by listen, hear
and see 75%, by listen, hear, see and participate we can win their
heart.

Thats All from me.

Shaiffulnizam Md