[ubuntu-my] Dell Malaysia Ubuntu

Donald P Kong dpkong at pc.jaring.my
Thu Aug 14 12:34:00 BST 2008

while a dealer can pre-install Ubuntu on new laptops from Dell as
requested by the customer, the question is whether the cost of Windows
license on the new laptop has been *deducted* meaning, is the laptop
cheaper than if it was delivered pre-installed with Windows?

--

Donald P Kong
+6019-887-7337
+6016-809-7227