[ubuntu-my] ubuntu.com.my still down

Firdaus bin Aziz firdaus.aziz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 10:10:23 BST 2007

According to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamHowto

"If you wish to create seperate forums, see the ubuntu-es.org forum as a
great example of Drupal technology. If you plan to set up your own site,
please contact trademarks at ubuntulinux.org BEFORE registering a domain."

I think we need to rectify this situation amongs ourselves, ASAP.

Bro Sumardi, with all due respect, I agree with Nicholas' suggestion.