[ubuntu-my] Map & Transportation Info: SFD 2007 @ IIUM PJ

Haznizul bin Ahamad Shukery haznizul at iiu.edu.my
Thu Sep 20 16:41:20 BST 2007

Salam. Hai everybody!

Latest news about Software Freedom Day 2007 celebration in IIUM PJ:

1. FOSS Exhibition will start on 21 September until 22 September 2007.

2. Mr. Khairil Yusuf has confirmed that he will give a talk on topic: "The
Importance of FOSS in Education". Reminder: The talk will start at 9:00 AM
at Lecture Hall A, CFS IIUM. Date: 22 September 2007.

3. No body volunteer to be facilitator in the Installation Fiesta and to
promote FOSS at the exhibition counter. If you are interested, please
contact me through email or call/sms me at 019-3341136.

Program Venue full address:
Centre for Foundation Studies,
International Islamic University Malaysia,
Seksyen 17, Jalan Universiti,
46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Map
http://www.iium.edu.my/asasi/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=39&Itemid=53
or alternatively, you can refer to this drawing map:
http://computervirusbusters.googlepages.com/MAPcopy.jpg/MAPcopy-full.jpg

Bus
Rapid KL 85
Metro 12

LRT
Asia Jaya

You are most welcomed to this program. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Haznizul A. Shukery
Advisor,
SFD 2007 @ CFS IIUM