[ubuntu-my] Ubuntu 7.10: Internet connection problem from VM ware

zarul shahrin zarulshahrin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 06:35:17 GMT 2007

The Ubuntu meeting is online meeting, further more some of the active
Ubuntu-my members won't be able to attend the myoss meeting as they are not
in/from KL. As for me personally, the myoss meeting date clashed with my
schedule this week...

Anyway, the meeting this time not gonna be for long and is easier to be done
online for some reasons and it's also will be more about the "team" rather
than the OSS in general..