[ubuntu-my] Open POS software. Can i have a list of it?

michaelpo at myjaring.net michaelpo at myjaring.net
Mon Nov 12 22:47:54 GMT 2007

LINUX SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS AT THE POINT OF SALE

Gone are the antiquated cash register systems of the past.
Today, there are enterprise software solutions that can do it all - streamline
operations, increase productivity, achieve significant cost savings
and expand in new and
creative ways as your business does. And they run on Linux, too.

COMPLETE STORY:
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3lk6,1,jxq,8jaw,je6b,ibdr