[ubuntu-my] ubuntu as internet kiosk .. advertising purpose..maybe ATM?

Keok liang keok.liang at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 15:45:15 GMT 2007

Hi all,

i am interested in knowing how to build internet kiosk .. or for advertising
purposes by using ubuntu. I saw interesting stuff today when i
went for hair cut , the saloon is having around 9 Acer LCD and running
ubuntu for some advertising and video clip stuff....

hmm....creative stuff , i imagine if ATM machine will be running
ubuntu as well instead of Windows 98
...:P

It will be good if somebody share the knowledge about this kinda stuff , is
interesting........at least to me :)

Derek Toh