[ubuntu-my] Agenda for next LoCo meeting added to MalaysianTeam wiki

Firdaus bin Aziz firdaus at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 6 05:28:11 GMT 2007

Assalamualaikum and greetings,

I have added the agenda for our next ubuntu-my LoCo meeting at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MalaysianTeam

Included in the agenda are links to materials that I assume people would
like to read/know before attending.

If there's anything left out and you feel it should be discussed in the
meeting, please do tell or add it to the wiki directly.

But I believe we should try to keep it under 60 minutes. Summarized what
can be agreed upon, bump the unfinished agendas to another next coming
meeting and proceed to do what we agreed upon.

For the moment I'm only being a temporary leader till the meeting...
just to get things organize and the ball rolling.

Furthermore I will try to be accessible in IRC as much as possible
before the meeting. If I'm not in and there is need for me to there,
feel free to call/sms at 017-608 5193. I will try to login if I can.

I hope what I'm doing here is not misread as taking over any leadership
or what so ever. Please do not take this as an attack on anyone or as a
sign of lost-faith in anyone's projects and activities.

Wassalam and regards,
BuffaloSoldier