[ubuntu-my] Official ubuntu-my website

Firdaus Aziz firdaus.aziz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 23:00:04 GMT 2007

For me there should be no reason not to hold 2, 3, 4... Malaysian
Ubuntu websites. The more the merrier. No one governs the normal
Ubuntu users. That's truely one of the main benefits of using
GNU/Linux

The only difference is this is the official Malaysian LoCo (Local
Community) site:
- https://launchpad.net/~malaysianteam
- https://launchpad.net/~ubuntumembers