[ubuntu-my] [Fwd: Laman Web BM]

Khairil Yusof kaeru at inigo-tech.com
Sat Nov 3 16:22:09 GMT 2007

I'm going to set a filter to forward emails from the web to the list
shortly, so forwarding manually this message now.

Most content including news on the website are translatable, so that
when BM is selected, the BM version will be shown.

Those with Manager (or owner) permission are able to translate, the
permissions procedure:

1. (Translator) - click on author link, for the content, and send a
message asking for permission to translate content.

2. (Owner) - click share tab, and give the translation request user
"owner" permissions.

Site or folder managers, can translate any content on the site except
single language content such as discussions and wiki pages.

If somebody wants to translate as much content on the site as possible,
just post on this list, and we can give you manager access.

The UI however is like an application, there is a bunch of strings in PO
files that need to be translated for BM.