[ubuntu-my] Balasan: Re: apt-get sources.list

Muhammad Radzi Ismail amirulraz at yahoo.com.my
Wed Mar 28 10:58:09 BST 2007

we (utp students) already use feisty  for about 2 month: )

and we use apt-cacher( http://news.softpedia.com/news/Create-a-LAN-Repository-with-Apt-Cacher-45978.shtml)  to make repo...and this repo by using our pc ,and those pc connect each other...why?because went we want to upgrade...each specific pc only upgrade from specific repo....then..after finish...all of these computer will enable all repo...upgrade again..so...all repo are fast in upgrade as well as main the latest softwares for all repo in pc...for all students,using lan connection..

MuHaMmaD RaDzI IsMaiL