[ubuntu-my] set ip address at linux

smithveg smithveg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 12:38:46 GMT 2007

In my home:

I'm using FTPClient to make the connection to Web hosting site.
I'm using another machine with Windows XP operating system
host: ftp://www.domain.com
username: username
password: password

Then click, connect, "Connectin successful" That's all..

Then in the college computer, which is in Windows XP platform. I install the
FTPClient. Then do the same thing... the error is, " unresolve url"

why?