[ubuntu-my] set ip address at linux

smithveg smithveg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 11:24:01 GMT 2007

Hehe...

I see the system-> networking.
ya, i can easily set the static ip and DNS at there.
Then, i can set the Proxy in firefox.

All i understand now. Thanks. This is what so call Gnome environment.
Hehe....

Ok... By the way, could you please tell me, why i cannot connect to the Web
hosting server in my college computer. Is they have do some setting? If so,
how can i configure it.

I need to clarify something. I'm using the correct username and password.
I'm sure the moment i cannot connect to the Web hosting server. At that
time, i can browse any Web site using that computer. And i also can make the
connection to my Web hosting site at home.

I hopes the information i give you, should be enough for you. An hopes you
can helps me ^^