[ubuntu-my] Off topic: Would you please vote for my website?

Ruhaizad Daud drizad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 13:49:45 GMT 2007

Hi guys,

I am not sure whether this is the right thing to do, but I need your help on
voting for my website.

One of my website, http://www.mount-kinabalu-borneo.com is running for The
Malaysian Dotcom Youth Search.

For your info, I created the website using Nvu, an open source WYSIWYG HTML
generator, about 2 years ago.

I hope, it could be the best bet (with open source) for me to get your vote.
And I even licensed the website with Creative Common since the beginning.

Just click "Vote for Me" on the right upper corner of the website:
http://www.mount-kinabalu-borneo.com

Thank you very much for your vote, and have a nice holiday!

Ruhaizad

--
http://www.mount-kinabalu-borneo.com
http://www.ossblogger.com