[ubuntu-my] Balasan: Malaysian Ubuntu Package Mirror

Khairil Yusof kaeru at inigo-tech.com
Mon Aug 27 09:28:06 BST 2007

On Mon, 2007-08-27 at 15:09 +0800, Muhammad Radzi Ismail wrote:
> please make it officially repo with inform ubuntu team....so that it
> will be included in software sources list --> software sources -->
> download from .....

I don't think this will meet requirements, especially with regards to
bandwidth. It's likely that mirrors at ubuntu.org (official) like FreeBSD
will require at least 100MBit pipe.

It will just be listed at the mirror wiki page for now.

Ideally it should be hosted by an academic institution, corporation or
ISP with a fat pipe. Inigo is just a small business that is sharing it's
meagre resources with the community.