[ubuntu-my] Balasan: Re: Balasan: Feisty Fawn Release Party

Muhammad Radzi Ismail amirulraz at yahoo.com.my
Tue Apr 17 06:22:06 BST 2007

the necessary description suppose to point  the place...i know  there few of us  are already  working...but  how about  for  some   (like me) who  still  studying....i agree for wednesday . . .(i hope so..i have test friday..so i really hope it won't be thursday )

Sumardi Shukor <me at sumardi.net> wrote: Aizatto,

How about thursday night? It will be released 19th (thursday) GMT+0, isn;t it?

-SMD-

On 4/17/07, SMD < smd1704 at gmail.com> wrote:Aizatto,

On 4/17/07, Ezwan Aizat Bin Abdullah Faiz < aizat.faiz at gmail.com> wrote: On Tue, 2007-04-17 at 12:46 +0800, Muhammad Radzi Ismail wrote:
> Countdown is more than enough . . .but actually i hope our group can
> meet to discuss face to face....any idea...for Malaysia team..

Wednesday night?  Anyone anyone?

Regards,
Aizat

MuHaMmaD RaDzI IsMaiL