[ubuntu-my] Now in KL

zarul shahrin zarulshahrin at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 11 11:30:10 BST 2007

Well, since everyone is back on this topic again, we can decide whether to
go with the sponsorship or let Khairil host it for us and keep the
sponsorship for later, We already have the Drupal designed, now only the
domain and hosting issue left. Well, I am not sure about ubuntu.com.my but I
am trying to get ubuntu-my.org ready for us...

Regards,

Zarul