[ubuntu-my] Balasan: Agenda

Zulfa Juniadi b Zulkifli zulfajuniadi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 02:58:52 BST 2007

> How would you propose this be done? Set a date say 3 months from now,
plan an event, and go for gold?
I was thinking along that line. Make it official, create a media buzz,
get sponsorships, etc. Invite state officials and ministers (Maybe the
PM too?), CEOs and head decision makers, because these are the people
that really can make a difference. Of course, we'll need the cooperation
from other Malaysian oss communities. If we can get some people from
Canonical ltd to come down to Malaysia, it would be great.